Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
Thanks! He just turned 3months old and his mom was a lab/terrier mix and they think the father was a shepherd with some husky mixed in.

He came from a Native Reserve where they just let the dogs run loose and when there are too many around, they shoot them :(
He was born under a porch and it was too cold for them to survive so they were rescued and put up for adoption.

I adopted him from Grand River All Breed Animal Rescue. He has 7 other brothers/sisters. His sister Dakota was living in the same foster home and is also looking for a forever home! I was hoping to find someone in the area that would like to adopt her and they could be playmates, they both were so cute and were really close to each other.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14993515

is the sister still avail? im interested

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
Yeah we were just over there last night and 'Dakota' was so fuggin adorable too. She was definitely more outgoing than Harley so she was higher energy than him. Both absolute sweethearts tho and just so happy to have you around. They are pretty much housebroken but need some attention and have to go out more often obviously.

They recommended that the dogs arent left alone for more than 4hrs for the immediate future so thats why he rides with me to work. Harley has some seperation anxiety but his sister Dakota wasnt thought to have that problem.

If you're really interested Dean, go to http://www.grandriverallbreedrescue.ca/modules/content/?id=1 and fill out the application and put the dogs you are interested in. Dakota is the sister and if you want a boy Topa is their brother and looks just like Dakota. I didnt get to meet him but the woman who runs the rescue, Robin is currently fostering him. I think there were a few others from the litter around as well. Look on petfinder, you'll see the others if you search DOG/BABY/SHEPHERD/and a zipcode around toronto.

If you have any specific questions PM me. :thumbsup:

how large will the lot get? the 4hr thing may not work as I work 8hr days. :(

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
I put my dog down of 8 years 2 years ago due to cancer. held him in my arms as he went under...... just thinking may be time for another. I WILL be home for the holidaze

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
It wasn't so bad. Made it there in about 5.5 hours. avg about 125-130 the whole way. Making 2 breif stops to refeul

But picked up a nice battle scar though :fuu:

martin do you have touch up paint? Can you bring it when you come to T.O. in a couple of days?
isnt touch up paint at the dealer like 3.99?? lol

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
just built a I7 tri chan 1600mhz 6gb and 5870 box for my buddy =] this thing can divide by zero

· fucks.given =< 0;
9,289 Posts
how much was it? i shouldve asked u to build my cpu instead :(
like 1500 bucks give or take. antec 750 psu, dvd burner, antec 300 gaming case and 500gb seagate 32mb cache hdd, i7 920 cpu, intel board, ocz tri chan kit @ 1600mhz and sapphire 5870 HD

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.