Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
It’s sad b/c I have seen some nice cars in Vancouver. Should do a group get together for a unofficial meet or to go to revscene summer meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Forums are slowly dying

·
I like Golf
Turbo K24 Frank DC5
3,659 Posts
So how's everyone doing? Whats new?
Its been a long ass time since I posted here.

After 6.5 years at working for Acura I am now working at the parts department of Mercedes Benz.
German cars are much more complicated than the Japanese, but its a nice change.

I still have my RSX that you guys know me for.
Still turbo charged, but since I ran into some turbo problems 2 years ago at the track, i have put it aside; Planning on going back to the old Greddy Turbo system for better reliability. (i got the turbo itself completely rebuilt 2 years ago)

Bought a miata and drove that as a summer car for 3 years, recently sold it and started the motorcycle thing. 2005 CBR600RR

Seems like the RSX is just a track toy now, I hate driving it on the streets

Still doing some side jobs at home, but only for clients that i can tolerate

still single, still no kids. not much has changed there... lol

what about you guys?

·
Rice-picker
2,637 Posts
No Clue what you talking about willis:dontknow:
:shady:<------you
So how's everyone doing? Whats new?
Its been a long ass time since I posted here.

After 6.5 years at working for Acura I am now working at the parts department of Mercedes Benz.
German cars are much more complicated than the Japanese, but its a nice change.

I still have my RSX that you guys know me for.
Still turbo charged, but since I ran into some turbo problems 2 years ago at the track, i have put it aside; Planning on going back to the old Greddy Turbo system for better reliability. (i got the turbo itself completely rebuilt 2 years ago)

Bought a miata and drove that as a summer car for 3 years, recently sold it and started the motorcycle thing. 2005 CBR600RR

Seems like the RSX is just a track toy now, I hate driving it on the streets

Still doing some side jobs at home, but only for clients that i can tolerate

still single, still no kids. not much has changed there... lol

what about you guys?
did you end up importing a DC5-R?

·
e90
115,535 Posts
Im looking at electric cars now....tired of the insane gas prices. and we only need 1 car as I will be biking to work.

plus baby boy on the way

·
04AcuraRSXTypeS
1 Posts
Type R Wing

Hey everyone, new to the Site and I figured I should make my presence in the Canada West thread. Does anyone here have a Type R high wing for sale? Preferably a Nighthawk Black one, but if the price is right I'll buck up and get it painted professionally. PM if you do or know anyone that does. Thanks!

201 - 220 of 258 Posts