241 - 255 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
lone WA state neighbor here...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Heard about that a couple weeks ago. I’ll probably go.

Reactions: PK

·
#Inkpot
5,197 Posts
You scared.

Kidding, that car is the unholy offspring of boy-racer dreams with an expendable bank roll.

I've been to Gridlife to spectate twice now and both times Will and James were either broken on day one or not present. Half the reason of going was to see those cars in action.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Joyce? Hello? Lol im new to the site from calgary-ish. Seems pretty dead around here.

I'm old, but picking up an 05 type s as a project/daily. Ive had alot of cars, lots of hondas/acuras but never an rsx.

Look forward to getting some info, although it seems like I'm not getting responses anywhere lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hello Joyce? Hello? Lol im new to the site from calgary-ish. Seems pretty dead around here.

I'm old, but picking up an 05 type s as a project/daily. Ive had alot of cars, lots of hondas/acuras but never an rsx.

Look forward to getting some info, although it seems like I'm not getting responses anywhere lol
Nice to see more 05-06s in the yyc area!

·
Registered
191 Posts
A reply! I can't believe it lol ya its actually a car I've wanted to mess with for quite a while and I finally get a chance to do it and still daily drive it.
That's awesome! Have you picked up the car yet? Colour? Future plans?

Yeah, forums are honestly dead. Big sites like NWP4life and others have just moved onto Facebook, IG, etc. I still lurk on here once in a while haha.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's awesome! Have you picked up the car yet? Colour? Future plans?

Yeah, forums are honestly dead. Big sites like NWP4life and others have just moved onto Facebook, IG, etc. I still lurk on here once in a while haha.
Ya the guy I bought it from, I gave him a deposit a couple weeks ago just to do a bit of maintenance on it since its been sitting for a while.

Its white, but its been gone over for paint so its multicolor right now lol. Its got a fairly fresh motor and a basically brand new 6 speed, thats why I bought it.

Plans are to either wrap or paint it, some interior/exterior mods to clean it up a bit.

After that, ill look at motor stuff. Probably a S/C but I havent looked into that too much yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello. Looks quiet around here these days. I've been MIA for well a few years. lol. Lost interest in build my RSX. Frankly, I haven't even been driving much the last few years. Gonna list some things for sale soon. Hope you're all well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anyone know what the going rate for a type-s cylinder head with gears, cams, values etc, etc. goes for these days?

241 - 255 of 255 Posts