Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
STI Crew
1,353 Posts
optionjdm is disgustingly overpriced and will never ever recieve a dollar from me. The Canadain market is horeshit for car performance parts. They market up evem the shittiest products by 60% and therefore i so south for ANYTHING. I refuse to pay any of those crooks a fucking dollar, especially since USD = CDN.

Dear Canada,

Fuck you and your winter and your performance parts, they all suck.

Love nick

Perfect example.

I got my kpro for $1500CDN

for fun i called a hondata dealer here in T.O. You know them as NETRONICS (fucking crooks) well those hack jobbers wanted 3k for a kpro. I nearly shit myself. I hope there mothers burn....jk

·
Fancy 'Camshit'
1,392 Posts
optionjdm is disgustingly overpriced and will never ever recieve a dollar from me. The Canadain market is horeshit for car performance parts. They market up evem the shittiest products by 60% and therefore i so south for ANYTHING. I refuse to pay any of those crooks a fucking dollar, especially since USD = CDN.

Dear Canada,

Fuck you and your winter and your performance parts, they all suck.

Love nick

Perfect example.

I got my kpro for $1500CDN

for fun i called a hondata dealer here in T.O. You know them as NETRONICS (fucking crooks) well those hack jobbers wanted 3k for a kpro. I nearly shit myself. I hope there mothers burn....jk
Wow! All that hate :shakehead

As a general rule of thumb, you should do research before you buy from any site. Sure, I complain that Canada is expensive, and that sucks. But if you take time to look around, you may find that it's still cheaper to buy some stuff in Canada, rather than importing from the States. For example, I was looking into buying some coilovers from OptionJDM at one point, because after doing the math, I found that it would cost me more to buy from the US, after shipping and duties.

That said, the Canadian dollar is pretty high now, and most retailers should realize that it's time to even out their pricing to the US market. It is frustrating :thumbsdow

I find that 'Image In Motion' has some pretty good prices, but like I said, you have to look around and find the best deal.

·
iBOOST- Do u?
3,880 Posts
I think if you can drive SOUTH not just buying from south because duty and shipping will rape you.

About Hondata, i seriously want to talk to Hondata to have a distributor that doesnt require to shipping back the ECU (installing add-on board in house)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hello Canada East!

I just purchased my rims and tires from Image In Motion and honestly, they are by far the best prices I have seen any where locally. The owner, Peter, is a super nice guy and easy to talk to. Anything else I need, if they can get it, I will order from them again.

·
Fancy 'Camshit'
1,392 Posts
Hello Canada East!

I just purchased my rims and tires from Image In Motion and honestly, they are by far the best prices I have seen any where locally. The owner, Peter, is a super nice guy and easy to talk to. Anything else I need, if they can get it, I will order from them again.
:iamwiths:

They're great guys. I spoke to Peter personally, over the phone. And yes, for a Canadian store, they have very good prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts