Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body tried this yet or anybody have this setup? I was thinking of putting front canards or front splitters what ever you want to call it on stock bumper and cwest lip. anybody tried this yet? i think it looks kinda cheesy just thinking about it but just wondering if anyone has it just to see what it looks like. Any opinion guys?!?

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
are u talking about... splitters that go underneath the lip? or canards that kinda fit on each side of the bumper?

·
clubrsx NO-BODY
5,410 Posts
good question ! hahaha.. cuz i was just thinking the same thing.. so bump ^ for this thread !

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
sorry if im hijacking this thread but do u guys really think it looks bad when the c-west front lip isnt painted, because i really dont think it looks alllll that bad, i am going to get the lip soon and i am planning on puttin the lip on without paint for a while, BTW i have a SSM rsx so do u guys think it would look bad? i think akumatose's car looks pretty good the way it is....tell me ur opinion people, and dont flame me, im not a noob!

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
since the original poster asked for opinions, here is mine. canards = cheap rice. While your at it, you could put a fin on the top so your car looks like a shark. :(

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
stick a fin on a tiburon and then u got urself a shark.. lol.
(tiburon actually means shark if u didnt already know.)

anyway, the canards thing, i think they look ok, but i would worry more about it getting knocked off and potentially messing up the bumper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts