Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member to the site and started a members journal for my RSX. However the posting rules at the bottom say I am not allowed to edit any of the posts in the thread.

Is there a way I can be able to edit my posts? Do I need to be a member for a certain amount of time or have a certain number of posts before I can edit?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks! I kinda figured it was something like that. Do you know long or how many posts do I need till I can edit?

·
Administrator
679 Posts
Hello there,

I forgot to mention that you must be registered for 30 days as well.
No worries, I have promoted you to the new user group.
Let me know if you're still having this issue.

Ed

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hello there,

I forgot to mention that you must be registered for 30 days as well.
No worries, I have promoted you to the new user group.
Let me know if you're still having this issue.

Ed
Ok great thanks!

All fixed!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Great, let us know if you need anything else.

Niall
I'm having the same problem and I'm definentley not a new user, specifically with the last diy I posted (link below) wanted to be able to update it over the next couple of days. I started noticing this with all my posts within a day or two I'm not able to edit my posts which is quite annoying is providing a quality diy. any help is appreciated thanks!

https://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=55032289#post55032289

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ I agree! You should be able to edit posts. I am really thinking about abandoning my build journal here and starting it on k20.org. At least over there you can update your posts.

·
Administrator
679 Posts
I'm having this problem with the site update. Older posts can't be edited...
There is a time limit imposed on text edits now to ensure that the post is accurate to when it was posted. Most edits are made within a 24 hour window, so that's what we've set the time limit to.

If any edits need to happen beyond that, a mod or admin will need to be involved.

Hope that clarifies things.

Gerrit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts