Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Is it liquid or is it ice
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else planning on going?

SATurday August 30th Autocross

We're back at the Bowie Baysox Stadium in Bowie, MD for this event.

Registration and tech inspection will be at 8:00 and will promptly close at 8:45 to try to accommodate the full field, while still giving 6 runs. You must be DONE by 8:45. So if you arrive at 8:00 you won't have a problem. Don't arrive at the last minute. If you don't get teched and registered by 8:45, you will lose your morning runs.

The event fee for the SATurday autocross is $25 for members and $35 for non-members at this event.

Reservations

Member reservations (or participants that will join the club upon showing up) for any events can be made at any time (see Schedule Section at www.capitaldrivingclub.com ). Open reservations for non-members for this event begin Friday March 21st.

Accepting New Members

We will also be accepting new members at this event. Annual dues are $30 (12 months from the date you join the club).

So if you are joining at this event, you may reserve your slot now. Just use “0” as your member number and type, “I will be joining the club at this event” in the Notes Section in on-line reservation system.

Otherwise, non-members must wait until Friday August 22nd to make your reservation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Ed Chan
capitaldrivingclub.com

·
Registered
161 Posts
sent in my registration request, hopefully ill be able to take off work...

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Sweet! I signed up; but its looking pretty full already...I'm excited though...it'll be my first time :eek:

Now the hard part...letting the wife know I signed up :noes: .. lol
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you guys interested in a road course drivings too? There's another event that's open for registration and need some people to fill. Pretty close to NoVA. No need to be member of any kind of clubs. Just sign up and go drive thing. Let me know and I'll post cuz don't want to hijack this thread.

·
Registered
19,486 Posts
Do you guys interested in a road course drivings too? There's another event that's open for registration and need some people to fill. Pretty close to NoVA. No need to be member of any kind of clubs. Just sign up and go drive thing. Let me know and I'll post cuz don't want to hijack this thread.
hmmm im interested.

make a new thread about it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
anyone here a CDC member? for some reason Ed declined my registration request and said to find a member to be a guest of...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts