Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
RX-7 ftw
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got into a little fender bender like two weeks ago. I was at a stoplight and the car was in front of me. My son was in the back an he was about to spill a soda so I reached back to grab it and my foot let off the brakes and I hit the other car. It was the slowest hit ever. Nothing major. The old man comes out and looks and it was a small paint chip the size of a nail. He goes it's alright but let me talk to my wife. The comes out and starts complaning her backs already been hurting. And she felt a jerk when I hit her. (it really wasn't as hard as she's making a big deal out of it) I got something in the mail saying I have court on Wednesday. What does that mean?

·
1.21 Jigga What?
1,241 Posts
So I got into a little fender bender like two weeks ago. I was at a stoplight and the car was in front of me. My son was in the back an he was about to spill a soda so I reached back to grab it and my foot let off the brakes and I hit the other car. It was the slowest hit ever. Nothing major. The old man comes out and looks and it was a small paint chip the size of a nail. He goes it's alright but let me talk to my wife. The comes out and starts complaning her backs already been hurting. And she felt a jerk when I hit her. (it really wasn't as hard as she's making a big deal out of it) I got something in the mail saying I have court on Wednesday. What does that mean?

·
VTEC FLUID VENDOR
3,931 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Except I got hit and they are suing me. Most likely for pain and suffering. Hope this helps. Gl
^^ wtf lol..how the hell does that work?

OP - What else does it mean? They're gonna congratulate you in court? For fuck sakes man...you caused an accident, you hurt someone, now you're in trouble. It may be a minor accident but depending on the person, they can have previous health problems that can cause serious pain even after little accidents like that. For example, falls...it's no big thing to us. But, you tip over an old grandma that has osteoperosis..and you're looking at a broken hip.

I think it's time for you to flee to Mexico.

·
I am the walrus
288 Posts
^^ wtf lol..how the hell does that work?

OP - What else does it mean? They're gonna congratulate you in court? For fuck sakes man...you caused an accident, you hurt someone, now you're in trouble. It may be a minor accident but depending on the person, they can have previous health problems that can cause serious pain even after little accidents like that. For example, falls...it's no big thing to us. But, you tip over an old grandma that has osteoperosis..and you're looking at a broken hip.

I think it's time for you to flee to Mexico.
You tell me. Two old hispanic non-english speaking people that shouldn't be driving in the first place. $100,000 max per person X 2= $200,000 I'm getting sued for. :noes: hopefully Allstate will go :chuck: on their ass and win.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
This is why no one drinks in my car. :fyea:

Good luck, with America the way it is, you're going to get raped like omachiago in shitsville down south with minimal lube as it enters your wounded leg.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
This is why no one drinks in my car. :fyea:

Good luck, with America the way it is, you're going to get raped like omachiago in shitsville down south with minimal lube as it enters your wounded leg.
:iamwiths:

Means you have court on Wednesday, thought that was kinda obvious.
:iamwiths:

We got some smart guys in this forum :thumbsup:

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
I would consult some professional help if they are suing you. I hope you have insurance and exchanged information at the accident, since that will help.

Though, if it was just a love tap at a red light, then a lawsuit is really aggressive. Sure, you're at fault, but some people also forget that fraud is a much bigger crime.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts