Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
You tell me. Two old hispanic non-english speaking people that shouldn't be driving in the first place. $100,000 max per person X 2= $200,000 I'm getting sued for. :noes: hopefully Allstate will go :chuck: on their ass and win.
details? That's a strange case…….

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
You said it was a soft impact. If she is faking it it wouldn't work as they need a doctors note proving that she received pain and suffering from the crash unless they paid the doctor or they are good friends. If they have legit proof you better get a professional lawyer for your situation.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
I would have hit that old bitch in the face and been like, "You should have moved the fuck out of my way." Then I would have fucked her husband. . . . wait . . . maybe I got those 2 backwards?

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,103 Posts
lol how long until everyone else actually reads this....

Sounds like you're going to get off easy with a fairly cheap moving violation....count your blessings
Read it but all the other comments distracted me

OP good luck in court, hopefully not a major citation

·
Lord of the Slow MR2's
1,339 Posts
Yeah if it's the first offense he should see if he can get traffic school or something, it's probably not that even big of a fine lol.
Sometimes you can get out of the fine... My friend totalled his car and another and all he had to do was traffic school...

·
I am the walrus
288 Posts
details? That's a strange case…….
I was "attempting" to make an "illegal" u turn. that doesn't really have much to do with it but everyone else seems to think so. It was one of those situations where if I made a u turn from the turn lane, i would have to stop and back up and re-steer. so it wasn't like I was just whipping it out of nowhere..

·
Registered
303 Posts
OP is stupid if he cant read a citation and figure out why he is going to court...you didnt even mention in your original post that the cops came after you bumped him...

·
Master Member
5,059 Posts
^^ wtf lol..how the hell does that work?

OP - What else does it mean? They're gonna congratulate you in court? For fuck sakes man...you caused an accident, you hurt someone, now you're in trouble. It may be a minor accident but depending on the person, they can have previous health problems that can cause serious pain even after little accidents like that. For example, falls...it's no big thing to us. But, you tip over an old grandma that has osteoperosis..and you're looking at a broken hip.

I think it's time for you to flee to Mexico.
true but atleast half of the idiots who claim whip lash just want more money because they're piles of shit.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
I was "attempting" to make an "illegal" u turn. that doesn't really have much to do with it but everyone else seems to think so. It was one of those situations where if I made a u turn from the turn lane, i would have to stop and back up and re-steer. so it wasn't like I was just whipping it out of nowhere..
....so....you pulled out in front of someone thinking they'd slow down for you when they had the right of way?...

·
0 Posts
My attorney has a saying: "Contingency cases only look good the first day".

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hope you took pictures of the damage. If anything, you can present to the judge of the damages. Small claims are usually ruled by commonsense... so good luck.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts