Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,510 Posts
I would have hit that old bitch in the face and been like, "You should have moved the fuck out of my way." Then I would have fucked her husband. . . . wait . . . maybe I got those 2 backwards?
:rotfl:

·
Das eeet mane
10,880 Posts
No no, I was hit from behind right as I was attempting my turn. Not after I made the turn
If there was any type of signage where you made the turn indicating no u-turns then you may be fucked, as they could make the argument that you were doing something illegal that contributed to the whole accident
Plz dont quote me on that as I am not a lawyer nor a cop, dont know the specifics, and do not live in TX

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
glad I don't drive an RSX anymore... btw my back hurts too. insurance pls.

·
Banned
21,941 Posts
If there was any type of signage where you made the turn indicating no u-turns then you may be fucked, as they could make the argument that you were doing something illegal that contributed to the whole accident
Plz dont quote me on that as I am not a lawyer nor a cop, dont know the specifics, and do not live in TX
good thing you put that disclaimer in or else OP might have cited this post on ClubRSX.com forums as legal advice from "randallstevens"

way to cover your bases, are you in law school or something?

·
Registered
3 Posts
These mini cars help to avoid large traffic jams in megacities. Honda is a quality product with the style of Japanese progmatism. Americans prefer such cars for the weekend or long journeys. I often called this service https://junkcarsus.com/ to save my electric car from Honda. The battery charge is spent over 200 kilometers along the highway. This is not a normal situation.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts