Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you have car covers, how are they? I'm looking into one for my car and I'm not sure which brand/type to buy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i got the acura car cover. fits like a glove and works great in my opinion. i had it on and the car garaged for 9 months and when i took off the cover dust was barely at all noticeable. they are kinda expensive but in my opinion worth the money.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let all of you know, my car is sitting outside so weather protection is a priority.

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
How would the Acura cover work with the ITR wing? Would it still fit? My car sits in the sun all day, so I'm considering buying one myself.

·
Registered
701 Posts
It fits perfectly with the OEM Spoiler, so I doubt it would fit at all with the Type R Wing.

-nurb2-

·
Registered
94 Posts
the factory oem cover fits very tightly. i have seen them fitted on the cars with the oem spoiler but really doubt it would fit with anything much bigger.

·
Tyler
1,620 Posts
...damn. I have the OEM wing right now, but I plan on buying ITR pretty soon. Will the cover scratch the clear coat? I doubt it, but felt like asking...

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
is Acura carrying a cover that will fit the Type R or A-Spec wing yet?

·
Registered
883 Posts
I got a custom car cover from Auto Fanatics made by CoverCraft for around $200.I got the Noah version which is waterproof yet breathable.I have the type r fin and the cover fits perfect.They email you a car worksheet with where to measure and you fill in the measurements and email it back to them with a pic of you car.Took me about 2 weeks to get mine and the quality is way better then the Acura cover,so if you can wait a few weeks for it to be made don't waste your money on it.Heres the link to their different covers.I will post a pic of mine on the car in the morning so you can check it out. http://www.autofanatics.com/carcovbycov.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts