Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bad is it going to smell, between 100-105 today. Also, any other tips on how to keep the smell out?

·
pain = gain
2,110 Posts
who did you piss off?:confused: sorry to hear about it :ugh:

·
Need Help ?
1,891 Posts
Is it on the outside or inside. If its the outside. Wash it off immediately. The egg would etch into the paint and damage it. Try using dawn soap.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already washed it off. My sister went to her friends house last night, and she waked me up just to wash it off. Thank God that she parked in her friends car port, it didnt get baked in.

Most of it was on the outside, but it got in the window jams and shit, and also couple of drops in the door shut area. She got a car wash after I washed most/all the egg off. I'm going to wait till tonight to see all the damage. I kind of have an idea who it was, but I dont want to make assumptions. But when I find them, they are fucked. I know more about cars then some stupid whores with drama.

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
did it crack any paint? Some kids egg'd my car back in highschool and it left cracks in the paint. I was so pissed off.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, couple of the areas where the egg hit the paint, you can see a circle of paint scratches. I'm just hoping the paint didnt get etched because it happened this morning.

·
Zack Killa
4,535 Posts
did it crack any paint? Some kids egg'd my car back in highschool and it left cracks in the paint. I was so pissed off.
o i meant to say i was sorry bout that man :noes:

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know why people do this shit. When I find out, their car(s) are fucked.

·
Blank Member
3,891 Posts
I dont know why people do this shit. When I find out, their car(s) are fucked.
Do you plan on blowing their cars up or something lol.
(Didn't you make that thread where a restaraunt manager or something was assuming you do that kind of stuff?)

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
pain = gain
2,110 Posts
wtf I'm getting emails from replies on this thread and see what people said there but coming to thread the last post I see is the WUT image.. :confused::ugh:

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh snap, its a ghost.

·
pain = gain
2,110 Posts

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really dont know.

Has anyone used CG One product? You spray it on, then wipe it off. It cleans and puts a coat of wax on your car.

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
Really dont know.

Has anyone used CG One product? You spray it on, then wipe it off. It cleans and puts a coat of wax on your car.

One is a good product when needed (read: water ban) but I think in this case CG citrus wash might be good if there is any remaining egg... TS try using a crevice tool to get the stuff out of the cracks...

·
4-MMC OG
1,907 Posts
its not gonna clean and wax ur car... :coffee:
:confused: Can you not read?

The only time I'd use the ONE product is when a water ban is in effect. I.E. November through March down where I live. The protection it offers is very limited so I'd follow with OPS or another sprayable sealant.

CG Citrus Wash is just a good wash that'll help take off the old wax and some more difficut grime. I would NOT use it for a routine wash, however.

Jeeze, some people....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts