Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Hello World
6,338 Posts
Wow. I can't wait to see the outcome of this. Do you have legal representation lined up for this battle?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ definately. When I asked him for his badge #, he was probably thinking.... you want to verify if I'm a cop. I'll show you I'm a cop when I get your car towed!

This new law is BS. I read up on this last night... basically, if they feel, by eye, that you could be doing 50km over, they have ther ight to take your car away. No proof needed... no radar reading, nothing.

·
Hello World
6,338 Posts
Have you thought about making this public, like contacting the star, or hell, even Jim McKenzie?

·
Hello World
6,338 Posts
:iamwiths:

...Jim McKenzie is a big +

edit: facebook groups? :confused:
I'd stay away from facebook groups for now. This needs to be taken seriously and facebook is viewed as a knee jerk childish reaction. Handle it outside group creation for now. Make it news first.

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Is there any possible way to prove that it was impossible to reach 120+ from the stoplight to where you got pulled over?

·
I'm Chuck Bass
49,069 Posts
I'd stay away from facebook groups for now. This needs to be taken seriously and facebook is viewed as a knee jerk childish reaction. Handle it outside group creation for now. Make it news first.
good point.

But the only person that will have the balls to do it will be Jim M, doubt that Andrea Puino from City TV will work on a report like this, cuz everytime when i watch the news and CP24 showing wooley *** has a hero baffles me.

:firemad:

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
what's compounded?
he means impounded.

man, glad that you stood up for yourself, that's pretty crazy. I bet they won't even show up at the trial...

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ you think so? well I do hope so.... because seriously, there's NO WAY i can do be doing 120km/h when I got 3 lights in a row... .5km apart, each! I'd feel like shit if I was clocked at 50 km/h over.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Is there any possible way to prove that it was impossible to reach 120+ from the stoplight to where you got pulled over?
Physics...i remember someone used the simple equation v=d/t to prove that a red light camera picture was faulty.

Just need to go back and measure the distance from stoplight to stoplight and then do some math.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Physics...i remember someone used the simple equation v=d/t to prove that a red light camera picture was faulty.

Just need to go back and measure the distance from stoplight to stoplight and then do some math.

According to google maps:

Gibson to Denison 0.4 km
Denison to McPherson 0.6 km
McPherson to 14th 0.5 km

60 and 70 zone... for my car to his 120km/h, wouldn't I have to have all green lights, and no one infront of me during traffic time (4.40pm)? Even then, wouldn't I have covered over a km if my car had hit a speed of 120km/h? I would have passed 14th?
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour...79.327376&sspn=0.031206,0.054932&ie=UTF8&z=15

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
That's horrible, I got upset just reading that..

Can you explain what the cop was trying to imply when he said its because of you he has to pick dead babies off the floor? I don't understand that part..

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
this is crazy.. that's what i've been scared of the whole time.
as i've been saying, if a cop really wants to give u a ticket, they will figure something out.. in this case, even though ur innocent, he already won half the battle by causing inconvenience and towing ur car without enough evidence...

now if u piss them off even more, they'll go on a power trip and give u random tickets on ur car regarding mods regardless if it's stock or not.

and the laughing was inappropiate, but hey, at least u get to use the cell. Last time the cop said i cant call for help when im being pulled over and forced me to turn off my phone.

o btw, how did u find the # to call the srgt?

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
^ you think so? well I do hope so.... because seriously, there's NO WAY i can do be doing 120km/h when I got 3 lights in a row... .5km apart, each! I'd feel like shit if I was clocked at 50 km/h over.
yah, i think they know they were bs'ing, so there's no point for them to show up. obviously they made up the charges after you called 911 and verified their badge number (according to what i read), so it looks like they were doing this out of spite and just trying to ruin your day, waste your money, etc. they have no proof, they won't show up. you should be able to win this, np.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts