Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car seems like it bogs down when i drive between 3-4 thousand rpms. it will bog for a second then it will be right back to normal and then it will happen again... it is really wierd. it almost seems like somebody is hitting the brakes on my car without me knowing. it feels like it isnt getting enough gas at times.... my car has 75k miles and my mods are listed in my sig. does anybody have any idea what the problem is?

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
i have that problem too around 3-4k rpms but now that i have my kpro i have it around 2k.

·
Senior n00b
1,627 Posts
bump it up...same with me. it only happens when i am driving relatively slow. like when i wake up and start to drive out of my hood...ill be going like 15mph-20mph at most....2nd gear......and then it feels like someone is like....brake..gas..brake..gas..brake...gas...until i accelerate more. its only when i am in very VERY slight throttle. when i took at my tach while its going on, my meter just bounces up and down up and down. like...voom voom voom voom voom.

i would like an answer to this as well if anyone has one. my friend says you can tune it out with kpro....he has kpro and he drove the way i was having problems with..and his drove fine.

i have the same milage as you as well.

it sounds annoying as hell cus i have DCRH and megan driftspec....so ppl can not only SEE my car bogging, but they can hear it too. blows ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts