Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how and where I can get a car loan for about 12k with no credit history. Thanks

·
sc mr2, skyline gtr
5 Posts
he speaks the troof. they need to be sure they'll get their money back or you could go with some shady place with like 30% interest

·
Street Chemist
5,632 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahah Your So Funny Dude!

Douche Bag.
I believe you're being the douche bag. There is no where that you can get a car loan with no credit history. If you got really lucky and put down in cash a shit ton of money you have a slim chance of getting a loan at a really high percent. That is your only chance.

What your only choice would be is to get a co-signer which obviously you can't since you're asking here.

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
seriously you think a bank will trust you with 12k with no previous history?

try the mob.

·
Omnomin' outta control
21,810 Posts
Lol, some of these people have no clue what they're talking about, except supraru.

Getting a car loan isn't as simple as asking for a certain dollar amount. It depends on the price of the car relative to kelly blue book. Being that you are a first time buyer the banks are going to want good job history, an income of at least $1,600 per month before taxes, and a decent amount for the down payment. After this big credit falling out the banks have been much stricter on any loans, but for a first time buyer they will still consider it if the circumstances are right. Also expect your rate to be above 15% apr. With a cosigner you can get down to 5% if their credit is good enough.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Calm down supraru. I didn't like his stupid comment. What does that have to do with you? Your calling me a douche bag because I'm asking If I can get a car loan for 12k with no credit? People with no credit get financed everyday. My questions didn't say is it possible to get a 12k car loan with no credit. Did it? It said how and where..... douche bag.

·
bring it!
840 Posts
you've been on CRSX since 2004 and you are acting suprised that people are dicks?:dontknow:

·
Street Chemist
5,632 Posts
Calm down supraru. I didn't like his stupid comment. What does that have to do with you? Your calling me a douche bag because I'm asking If I can get a car loan for 12k with no credit? People with no credit get financed everyday. My questions didn't say is it possible to get a 12k car loan with no credit. Did it? It said how and where..... douche bag.
It has nothing to do with me. He simply answered your question. His comment really wasn't that bad for this site and you're maturity back to him was about as much as your credit history. Aka you were acting really immature because it wasn't the answer you were looking for.

I on the other hand answered your question with the truth. I bought a car with a co-signer at my last option because I wanted to do it myself. I also worked at two different banks for 6 years, I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of how things work. The people you're talking about that get financed everyday are going to shady car dealers that fuck with numbers to be able to to get approved. This usually comes with a really big deposit and a really high interest rate which is what I told you.

Your question was how and where can I get a loan with no credit. My answer was the how part. The where part is all luck. Try google and type in car loan with no credit see what comes up. Because douche bag is getting old in this thread I'll just call you child....seems more fitting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Exactly! Just like you said it has nothing to do with you. Anyways when I get the loan I will let you know the details and prove you wrong.:thumbsup:

·
Street Chemist
5,632 Posts
Exactly! Just like you said it has nothing to do with you. Anyways when I get the loan I will let you know the details and prove you wrong.:thumbsup:
What are you proving me wrong on? I already said if you found the right dealer you can get approved. What they do is make you have a ridiculous deposit and an extremely high interest rate. Those dealers are usually found more in the ghetto. Even still they are hard to come across because they have to do a lot of number fudging so it looks better for the bank they go through to approve the ones with little to know or even horrible credit. So I don't know what you'll be proving. You have much to learn about finance. Good luck finding a loan.

Reactions: VP705

·
No Easy Buckets
632 Posts
People with no credit get financed everyday. My questions didn't say is it possible to get a 12k car loan with no credit. Did it? It said how and where..... douche bag.
Can you say sub-prime market and current credit crisis?

·
i have big wang
5,045 Posts
I think your question is already answered above but I would advise taking a 12k loan for a car. You would most likely have to put a good deal of equity first in which case I would suggest just buying a car out right with what you have. Financing would put you into a huge debt and this expense is used on a liability that would put you into a greater debt. I am only saying this because you said you have no credit history so I assume you don't have much financial experience. I hope you don't get yourself into trouble like other people your age having student loans, car loans, thinking they can pay for that 335i with their first job.

·
Street Chemist
5,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts