Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is pulling kind of hard to the right. Sometimes the steering wheels shake to have the car pull right, its not my alignment because I've got that done, Any input will be nice. tire of fixing one thing and then something else break.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
My car is pulling kind of hard to the right. Sometimes the steering wheels shake to have the car pull right, its not my alignment because I've got that done, Any input will be nice. tire of fixing one thing and then something else break.
Ball joint.

·
Lets Go Hokies!
344 Posts
Another thing to consider is what tires you have and their sizing. Also, some roads get driven a lot on, don't be surprised if they are "engraved" from all the traffic and causing your car to pull a little.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Could be bad axle or your tires could be causing asymmetrical pull. This usually happens with directional tires seeing that they only rotate in one direction and cant be put non the other side of the car. Over time the section of the tire that comes in contact with road first get pushed forward and eventually out of shape. Google asymmetrical tire pull...

I wont be buying directional tires anymore, i have the same issue on my rsx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guy's for the input, imma wait until i put on my summer tires before replacing anything. Right now i have studded snow tires on, that can also be why its pulling. But again thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
mine is doing the same thing. I just recently had camber kit F&R installed along with alignment. Don't know if it was always pulling right and i just never noticed because I was doing local roads. On the highway, its very noticeable though. For sure it wasn't doing this before camber kit install.
Could it be bad alignment? I equalized tire pressure on front tires and rears already.

·
05 Type S RH Reflash LSD
2,204 Posts
mine is doing the same thing. I just recently had camber kit F&R installed along with alignment. Don't know if it was always pulling right and i just never noticed because I was doing local roads. On the highway, its very noticeable though. For sure it wasn't doing this before camber kit install.
Could it be bad alignment? I equalized tire pressure on front tires and rears already.
Bolts could have come loose/slipped on the camber kit. I would suspect alignment that was just done to be at fault. Don't delay -- take it back soon.

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
Bolts could have come loose/slipped on the camber kit. I would suspect alignment that was just done to be at fault. Don't delay -- take it back soon.
especially camber bolts those things come loose and are fuckin worthless

moved onto camber plates and saved so much on alignments plus there's more adjustability

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.