Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Mercy is for the weak!
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICTURES OF ALL ITEMS CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://picasaweb.google.com/103101790111412181242/PartsForSale02#
Hey guys,

BACKGROUND: Traded my gorgeous Type S for a new car, stripped her down before I traded so I have parts left that need to move. Car was a 2004 and driven 7k a year and only saw 2 minor winters in all those years so parts are in great condition and never abused.

I'll start with a list and add pics as soon as I can for all the items. Please stay tuned to this thread, I will be continuting to update it as I have pics and prices for these items.

For right now please reply to my email if interested or want to place an offer: [email protected]

The List:

Stock 2004 Type S Susension. Used for the first 10k of the car's life and then placed in individual plastic bags, boxed and taped and have been sitting since.

02-04 Ingalls Torque Damper. Bought used and it worked. Definitely not as good as mounts but for a FRACTION of the the time and hassle mounts are, this had some great effects, most notably: crisper shifts. I also have brand new all aluminum shift cable bushings as well.

02-06 Neuspeed Cat-back exhaust. Not gonna lie, this is one of the finest exhausts for the RSX. RARE, Solid construction, Stainless steel, fantastic tuned non-rice sound that looks very sharp and conservative while still providing gains, 2.25" piping, perfect fitment with stock and aftermarket header.

02-06 Jackson Racing Header - SOLD

02-04 Stock Airbox. This has about 5k on it with original, clean, air filter and all the parts you will pretty much need with the exception of the screws to bolt the top and bottom together, an easy find.

02-06 JDM FD2 Civic Type R knob with Collar. One of my favorite mods, this fit an finish is second to none as is anything OEM/JDM. Brilliant look in a black interior, excellent weight felt perfect in the palm. Collar has been modified to fit without issues and compliments the knob perfectly.

02-06 Strut King Short Shift adapter. These are one in the same, and they all seem to work similarly. I used it flawlessly for approx 20k and it made a huge difference. Shifts were crisp and its installation had no adverse effects, solid fitment too.

2006 RSX Type-S stock 17's- SOLD

I also have some misc parts like, single din metra stereo cover with wire harness, stock valve cover and stock strut bar.

EMAIL ONLY ( I dont check site anymore) [email protected]

Cash/Paypal only. STRONGLY prefer local pickup but will gladly ship all smaller and medium sized items at buyers expense.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I may be interested in the stock suspension depending on price. Pm me. Thanks

·
Don't pump gas or fists
1,196 Posts
Do the rims come with tires? How much picked up?

·
Mercy is for the weak!
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delay. I took half the pictures I needed. Its been raining for DAYS and cant get any good sunlight shots of the equipment. So I'm just going to take them in my garage but will try to get the most accurate pictures possible to show you guys the condition of these items.

I should have most of the pictures up by tonight, I'm going to have them all in a Picasa folder on the web and I'll drop the link on here when its done, stay tuned!

·
Mercy is for the weak!
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sorry guys, link should be working now.

Exhaust I'm looking to get 350 plus shipping.

Sorry for the low light pics, its literally been raining for 4 days straight and its the best I could do.

Please keep in mind what you see on the header and exhaust is tarnish, not rust. A quick example is shown on my exhaust, I polished a spot with a dry towel, not even wet or with polish and that was the result after about 10 seconds, these parts will clean up very nicely if you're worried about looks. Again, functionality-wise, all parts are in 100% perfect condition.

·
MIT
264 Posts
Price on shift knob and rims shipped 70737

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.