Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear. I am so upset. My boyfriend just had my windows tinted for my birthday and I don't like it. I got 35% on the driver and passenger and 20% on the 3 back windows, plus a sunstrip. I really hate it on my silver car. Maybe it's just because it's freshly done???? Don't know. help me- give me moral support - send me pics if you have similar tint. I am going to cry!!!!!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
you'll be just fine ;) it'll just make your car look a whole lot better IMO

I got 20% all around

ps: when I say all around that doesn't include the windsheid ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea. But I would've rather had 20% all around. It's just that soo many people have been pulled over for it lately in PA. I don't like the 2 windows at 35

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
So the front two windows are darker than the others? :dontknow: I'd have have to see pics and i dunno bout the sunstrip :shakehead You'll juss have to get used to the tinting and you'll end up liking it...

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
Oh yea.. mah bad.. read it wrong :laughing:

·
Auto-x whore
5,326 Posts
Here is mine with 35% all around. I really like the look of it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perryman. I am from good ol' Wash PA and I think i am the only person in this hick town with an RSX

·
Registered
682 Posts
not sure of teh regs in your state, but most states wont let you get less than 35% on front windows. Here in texas you kinda got to know someone to get less then that on the fronts. maybe thats all the shop was willing to do for him?

·
e90
115,535 Posts
It is illegal here in BC to have side windows (passenger/drivers) tinted, but nonetheless I tinted them anyways. I have 35% on the two front and 15% on the back three and it is perfect.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
ive got 35% all around.

i would never get two different shades (35%front and 20% rear) on my car but i dont hate the way it looks. its not anything to cry over. lots of people get lighter tint in front to attempt to stay legal. not here in pittburgh though...i have had two friends get pulled over and forced to remove 35% tint. the law here is no tint on the front windows.

wow all these pittsburgh people popping up. check out the regional mid atlanic forum for some pittsburgh threads..

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
wow and i thought NJ was the only state not allowed to have tints in the driver and passenger side...

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
jjm004 said:
ive got 35% all around.

wow all these pittsburgh people popping up. check out the regional mid atlanic forum for some pittsburgh threads..
lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I've got limo all the way around.

·
Registered
84 Posts
well

wellll i dont live directly in Washington, bout 10 or so miles north, but i drive through it a lot.... farms and stuff, then the city part is pretty yucky, not somewhere id like to call home...but thats just me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts