Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes ik ik ... search first. I can't seem to find a proper thread that is specific to my same problem. if there is already a thread then my bad lol. but heres my situation.

so it started when I replaced my cig lighter fuse and my deck fuse under my dash as it was blown. everything was fine. then I left my car and I noticed I couldn't lock it. (all doors inc hatch)

I press my remote lock and nothing. no flashing tail lights nothing. however it flashes when I press unlock. and when I press my cluster lights up along with.

I can't seem to lock it from inside either like using the door switch thing.

side note : when I turn off my car when from on on like engine on it sounds like it just cuts. sounds different from usual off.

I checked the backup fuse which is has very similar flaws when blown its mint and my radio still turns on so I canceled that solution out.

don't really know what to do. can't lock my car without leaving a window open to unlock it. kinda sketchy uenno.

before anyone suggests check fob battery I just replaced it and still naw.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't have a fob but I can't lock my driver side door either everything else locks out using the key in the door or using the inside lock button won't lock my door, but my security system still arms either way so it's weird maybe someone has an idea what it could be

1 - 2 of 2 Posts