Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been spraying for over a year now with no problems. In june I wired it thru kpro and didnt have any issues until now. I havent sprayed in about two months until a week ago, and it wouldnt spray. Reloaded my previous calibration went out to test it and it sprayed for about 500 rpms and shut off. Tried it again and it wouldnt spray at all.

I recently hooked a shift light up and I used the same switched 12v as the nitrous switch. I also have my fuel pressure gauge and bottle heater hooked to the same switched 12v. Do you think its over loaded?

Tomorrow Im going to do a datalog and see if Im hitting lean cut. But wont the car shut off along with the spray? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Ive been spraying for over a year now with no problems. In june I wired it thru kpro and didnt have any issues until now. I havent sprayed in about two months until a week ago, and it wouldnt spray. Reloaded my previous calibration went out to test it and it sprayed for about 500 rpms and shut off. Tried it again and it wouldnt spray at all.

I recently hooked a shift light up and I used the same switched 12v as the nitrous switch. I also have my fuel pressure gauge and bottle heater hooked to the same switched 12v. Do you think its over loaded?

Tomorrow Im going to do a datalog and see if Im hitting lean cut. But wont the car shut off along with the spray? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
check your nitrous selenoid,conect the two wires from it to your cars battery direct to hear if its openning ,that is commen they get stuck closed,if you dont hear any clicking sound every time you touch the wire on your battery sorry to tell you....You will need a new selenoid!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check your nitrous selenoid,conect the two wires from it to your cars battery direct to hear if its openning ,that is commen they get stuck closed,if you dont hear any clicking sound every time you touch the wire on your battery sorry to tell you....You will need a new selenoid!
Thats one of the first things I did. It clicks on just fine. I also checked to see if my jet was clogged and it wasnt.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Thats one of the first things I did. It clicks on just fine. I also checked to see if my jet was clogged and it wasnt.
than your problem is for shure in the wiring that wont activate the selenoid!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Im going thru the wiring now. I think Ive got too much on my cig lighter power wire. Going to rewire to the ignition 12v under the steering wheel. Thanks for your help. :thumbsup:

·
Q8 fastest SC CTR
857 Posts
same thing happen with me be4.
but it wasnt from the wires or relay. it was from the solenoid filter. check it maybe its closed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i would check relay and check the solenoid filter. those filters are notorious for getting clogged up and messing things up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts