Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i buy my rsx-s last friday and the car stalls out on me i turn it back over it stalls again turn it back over car is making a weird noise like if you were to drop a bolt or something into a fan...so me and my cousin check the oil..good news no metal shavings @!!!! ...yay...so we try to jump the car and we beat up the starter little by little the car tryed to turn over....but this is where it gets weird

B4 my car died it was idleing like shit which could be my IACV ill have to look into that and also what about the noise? everyone tells me i probably spun a bearing and my motor is seized but the car wont turn over at all if you motor is seized correct? and b4 trying to jump the car it would Click then just do nothing after beating up the started the car actually attempted to turn over

·
Registered
185 Posts
How is your timing chain tensioner? Did it leak oil? My buddy drove his home went out the next day to start it and it cranked over then just stopped. Just from the crank it jumped timing and his piston meet his valves...... He had to replace them. He didn't nick the pistons up at least. I hope that isn't your case but maybe look at the tensioner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.