Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont most of the greddy kits get carb approved? they have yet to reply to me...

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
I thought I read none of the Turbo's for the RSX are CARB legal or prolly ever will be sice it is a LEV. Dont quote me though, cuz I don't know for sure. Like i said that what i heard. Ya Herr Me? J/K

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well greddy kits do pass carb... but it takes a WHILE, i was just wondering how far along is the process.

·
Registered
715 Posts
greddy kits do pass? so u mean ALL GREDDY KITS PASS? :D

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they still have to go through carb... my friend had a civic with a greedy turbo, was carb'ed

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think so, not sure tho. why?

·
!!!Master Member!!!
5,969 Posts
peter when i had talked to greddy before about this they told me they were working on the making this kit CARB legal.

·
Registered
715 Posts
so when is it gonna be car legal?

·
Tarmac meister
5,640 Posts
within a year or so......if you pump stock e-manage psi (which is set where the test will be given) CARB wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
screw the carb legal stuff and just slip the guy doing the test an extra $20. and go on about your business.

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea where

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
any update?

·
Registered
158 Posts
sk said:
dont most of the greddy kits get carb approved? they have yet to reply to me...

Ok i emailed Greddy a few days ago and they said that they are still in the process but the car should pass smog no problem. I emailed them today and if i get home and they havent emailed me back im going to just cruise down there cause i live next door to their place. ill try to get an answer.!!!

·
ChemE
664 Posts
Naban345 said:
Ok i emailed Greddy a few days ago and they said that they are still in the process but the car should pass smog no problem. I emailed them today and if i get home and they havent emailed me back im going to just cruise down there cause i live next door to their place. ill try to get an answer.!!!
Yeah I got the same answer....did you go down to the shop and get an answer?? Did you get another e-mail from them? I'm gonna send them one right now..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts