Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
i bet u it will be done in weeks, it will be ugly, but it will be done. Someone is going to crash then get the idea, hmmm why not mold a CF roof, they are going to do doors and panels im betting you for sure, that roof though, thats a toughy.!

8,021 Posts
mt rsx said:
all they need to come up with now are cf quarter panels, doors, and roof then you can have an entire cf car :rolleyes:
I have something different planned. :thumbsup: But its still going to be a lot of carbon fiber

8,021 Posts
yeahi said:
stop with the cf please...too much is enough already! btw nice car desertsilver, for some reason it looks good on your car i dno why, maybe its the lighting but it looks nice there. Probably since DSM is a close color.
Haha...its cause DSM looks pretty nice with carbon fiber. I'll admit I think its over done, but its my sponsor so I might as well go all out.

k2o dc5 - I think you just need a carbon fiber hood to make it match or some way of blending the kit with the rest of the car. Other than that, your kit fit better. Damn you :(

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I gotta agree...there is a point where its just too much CF.
I dont mind CF hoods, especially when painted...but whole body kits made of CF look quite silly in my humble opinion.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.