Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
errr where can i find one? ive only seen one person with this and i think he got it specially made when he went to japan...

do these things even exist? r they in production @ all? any help would be greatly appreciated! im DESPERATELY trying to locate one :crying:

thanks 4 any help guys! :bow:

6,327 Posts
SqratchDC5 said:
errr where can i find one? ive only seen one person with this and i think he got it specially made when he went to japan...

do these things even exist? r they in production @ all? any help would be greatly appreciated! im DESPERATELY trying to locate one :crying:

thanks 4 any help guys! :bow:
If you're lookin for a replica ************** has em for abt $350.00,thats too damn expensive IMO,but everything there is anyways. :thumbsdow

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
I'm sending my lip out to the body shop to get it vinyled.. [i cracked the paint again. sick of it..]

Will have pics prob by end of april?...

It will have the carbon fiber "look".. seriously there's no weight difference between them since the way they make CF lips is they are made of fiber glass then layered with CF...

So i'll maybe save some cash since i'm only paying around 90-100 bucks for the vinyling and repair! 120+100 < 350 !!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
bump for a question I want answered too~~!!!~~

·
R.I.P DC5 1.14.06
2,523 Posts
aye francis i made a thread on this a while back and there is none out not even in production hahah sucks cuz i want one too but oh well...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts