Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any of you seen the Greddy Lip in carbon fiber? I think its pretty damn sexy. What do you guys think looks/is built better? I heard the lip is weak would the carbon fiber one be stronger? theres a pic of the carbon fiber below. thanks for your advice.

if the pic is too small go to rsx motor sports . c o m they have a bigger pic

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or not...

·
OG member
4,194 Posts
painted..looks beter...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah, I was looking at the Ings cf front lip. No painting is a good thing. How much is the Greddy cf? The ings is $500, but I think the Ings has to bolt to the Type-R lip kit.

·
Banned
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Painted would probably look better but I like the fact that theres not painting with the cf. The lip is $400-500...do you think fitting would be the same as the painted?

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
i was gonna get the cf but what happends if u hit somthing at all...then it's not repairable and u are gonna have to end up painting it...so just paint it black like mine....or color match

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
The Greedy Lip in ABS isnt very strong alot of peoples have cracked R just Broke Like mine
I don't know how much stronger the CF would be but I think it would be a lil stronger than ABS

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
I figure there's no way in hell to repair a cracked cf lip.

But cf doesn't crack that easy I don't think.

·
Registered
274 Posts
crazyk20 said:
Is this a replica or does Greddy actually make the CF one?
a place called AFS motorsports makes them...but they are solid carbon fiber and made from the actual greddy mold....clubrsx should have them in about 2 or 3 weeks

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
the painted looks so sweet ,, the pics dont do it justice... id say get the knock off carbon fiber one.. and paint it.. leaving like the holes raw or something original...if u dont like it u could always sell it onhere

1 - 17 of 17 Posts