Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I run STS with a CF Hood? I actually have a good excuse. A friend of mine backed into my car and destroyed the stock hood, so I replaced it with a VIS OEM CF hood cause it was cheaper than a stock one.

·
Registered
823 Posts
DOH Same thing happened to me so I ended up tearing the car apart and am now knee deep in a pile of "What the hell do I do now"

D

·
Registered
823 Posts
But for real all I run now is the front seats and I rock the carpet for all shes worth cause there ain't no lead dampining left either. Now if I could only learn how to drive :nervous:

D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you kidding? I am SM1 now? I will be the only guy running in that class!

·
Late Apexer
5,962 Posts
Locally You May not have a problem running STS, just talk to your other compediters and see. Bring up the "I want some one to run against" part and how you'd be the only person in Street mod. They may not care.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Zzyzx said:
Locally You May not have a problem running STS, just talk to your other compediters and see. Bring up the "I want some one to run against" part and how you'd be the only person in Street mod. They may not care.
With most places you can run in any class with any mods. Its not like they check before the a-x, but if you do well, the other competitors will have the right to challenge you and you will be found outside of the rules and DQed. So it depends on how well you do in your class, if you are just going to practice and learn then you will be fine, but if you are competitive in your class you should think about going back to stock.

(BTW this is one of those icredibly stupid rules that needs to be changed to better reflect STS situations).

·
Crazy Cone Chaser
379 Posts
ringthree said:
With most places you can run in any class with any mods. Its not like they check before the a-x, but if you do well, the other competitors will have the right to challenge you and you will be found outside of the rules and DQed. So it depends on how well you do in your class, if you are just going to practice and learn then you will be fine, but if you are competitive in your class you should think about going back to stock.

(BTW this is one of those icredibly stupid rules that needs to be changed to better reflect STS situations).
Well why would you want to be considered "cheating". What's the honor of cheating to win? If you are going to run, run the correct class depending on what mods you run.

And I agree about changing the rules. I like how the rules say "Bodykits are legal" BUT you cannot do this body kit mod and this one, and this one....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts