Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
matching carbon fiber

tell me something guys...

when u buy carbon fiber are all the weave patterns the same? cause i want carbon fiber... but say i want to use a fiberimages hood and a vis trunk... is the carbon fib gonna look the same on both? and what about if i choose canards and rear view mirrors... will they all be the same weave ??? common sense would say no... but i hope otherwise...

and what about those carbon fiber with tints on them? is matching color just like buying body panels... sometimes it just dosent match up?

·
DC5 Dohc Vtec
378 Posts
gavsx said:
matching carbon fiber

tell me something guys...

when u buy carbon fiber are all the weave patterns the same? cause i want carbon fiber... but say i want to use a fiberimages hood and a vis trunk... is the carbon fib gonna look the same on both? and what about if i choose canards and rear view mirrors... will they all be the same weave ??? common sense would say no... but i hope otherwise...

and what about those carbon fiber with tints on them? is matching color just like buying body panels... sometimes it just dosent match up?
sounds like too much carbon fiber!!! If your trunk pattern and hood pattern arent the same I dont think that it will matter. Not many people will notice it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.