Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A n t i - A n t i
463 Posts
noslenwerd said:
no.... if there was noone would buy them
You're kidding right? There would be plenty of people that would buy those. I give it a matter of time before it comes out.

·
A n t i - A n t i
463 Posts
noslenwerd said:
a lot of people think putting z3 fenders on anything but a z3 is "ricey"
Yes I know that, but I still think people would buy it, I'm sure I've seen them on a civic, I bet it's just a matter of time before they hit the RSX.

·
A n t i - A n t i
463 Posts
noslenwerd said:
I just think not many clubrsx members will buy them because everyone is pretty narrow minded about ext mods
Yea I agree, I don't think we'll be seeing much of those here at least ;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think that cf hood, front bumper, fenders, rear bumper, sides and trunk would look pretty damn sweet on a black car. Or on any car as long as it's painted.
I would love to see a full CF bodied RSX. =)
Z3 fenders are kinda tacky, but in CF they might not look TOO bad. I'm not sure though, I would have to see it. But I think that on a black car they might look ok.

8,021 Posts
MugenHonda said:
I think that cf hood, front bumper, fenders, rear bumper, sides and trunk would look pretty damn sweet on a black car. Or on any car as long as it's painted.
I would love to see a full CF bodied RSX. =)
Z3 fenders are kinda tacky, but in CF they might not look TOO bad. I'm not sure though, I would have to see it. But I think that on a black car they might look ok.
:thumbsup: My car is almost full carbon fiber. I actually have OEM fenders in carbon fiber I still have to try on. Its just sitting in my garage. Im not sure if I want to do the trunk though. I could have it custom made but I'll have to give up my defrosters cause I have to get lighter windows.

·
Registered
33 Posts
your right mugen honda carbon fiber does look dope on black cars. I had a 99' si and it had a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber lip. But as for the carbon fiber Z3 finders thats tacky. My buddy had them on his si and it made his car look cheap. But as for the full kit try a search for the one that was in the sema show (because i dont remember what thread it was in) it was pretty dope.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts