Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
those seats sold for 400 each new. fake as a 3dollar bill sorry.

not bride
not recaro
they are imported in by nex if i remember right:)

(golden apple was the importer)

·
Im no mexican im Hawaiian
2,999 Posts
:face: Why do people do that try to sell fake shit , they still look like good seats but dont lie :shakehead

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Acutally i bought these brand new from a friend that never installed them in his car. And i saw his recipt and it said from bride and it looked very legit to me. I didn't even know they sell fakes but im sure these are not cause it didi come from bride and he even had the box at the time

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts

Should say bride like this? Those are different style though

·
WOOOOOOWW
8,683 Posts
dude i can pass rota slips for ragas better then those seats. and theres not fucken way ud let ur dog sit in ur car if they where real. thats like me saying ya i let my dog clime up on my real muen wing and take a shit on it, but it dont bother me

·
Senior n00b
1,627 Posts
"Not to burst your bubble but those seats are really not Bride Vios III's. The only versions the Bride Vios III's came in are CFRP and the FRP. They cam in red, blue, and black. Also the Bride Low Max would be embroidered in the headrest
http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.a...&ProductID=235"

quote from a member on clubcivic where you tried selling these as well. i researched all bride seat designs as well and none have a bridge logo layered patch on the side as well. all logos are on the single layer of material only.

sorry broskie. clubrsx too smart for jooooo.

·
Senior n00b
1,627 Posts
oh and the 2 slots for the "harness" wouldnt be bolted in with rusted bolts. they actually wouldn't even be bolted in period....EVER!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD for $900 ......... to local thanks everybody

1 - 19 of 19 Posts