Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an e-mail from this company today stating that they can customise any carbon kevlar hood of your design. Here is the e-mail.

Hi kevin,
Thanks for your interests, so sorry we don't have it yet. But we can customised one for you with your own design. To reduce cost for a new mould, I would suggest that you get a few friends from your clubs or forum to share the cost. The first piece is $1500 and the next five is $800 and if you can get next 10, the cost is $650. I hope this helps, cheers

I don't know how to get a group buy started on this site, so let me know if you can help. Thanks.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
waiRSX said:

I don't know how to get a group buy started on this site, so let me know if you can help. Thanks.
u gotta email chris dye...aka K20A2..he runs this bizzatch...and this thread will likely be deleted or locked..so yeah go email him first!

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Re: Re: Carbon Kevlar hood.

Your best person to ask is Chris, I-MOD or any of the Administrators

shibbism said:
this thread will likely be deleted or locked..so yeah go email him first!
yup, well atleast he did not mention the name of the company...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is anyone interested in Kevlar. I got a silver S, don't think it would look good with silver. But it would look hot on black. Also, asked him about doing a carbon kevlar mugen replica wing.

·
U Smell Clutch?
656 Posts
What exactly does carbon kevlar look like? Is the color any different from carbon fiber?

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
is it really kevlar fibers? or just marketing name?

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
you should be able to get the kevlar in at least yellow, blue or red.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts