Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i am doing the black interior swap i decided to get type-r carpet... after installing the type-r carpet i dont want it anymore... so i bought some carpet dye from clubrsx... i just dropped off my rsx to get the turbo installed i decided to use my paint ... here is a pic after one coat with the one can i bought... need more now.... i think it looks better than the darker red of the type-r plus this is fit perfect unlike the type-r carpet.

i had to bring the quality down to post them

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
looks good

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
I don't like red carpet but props to you for taking on the project. People that do this kind of stuff themselves rock! It makes your car unique. Are you going to brown bread or do any other sound deadening while the shag is up? Are you going to post dyno results after you get the turbo installed? Want to see pics when your done too.

Good Job!

D

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
updatesss!

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm i was just looking for the paint and cant find it.... hmmmm lemme email chris....

anyway, what kind of sound deadening stuff would i use? i already pulled the carpet up and put the type-r carpet in (see below picture) but im taking that out because its not a perfect fit, and it MUST be perfect!

dyno and other turbo stuff will come soon also...

·
BOOST
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I havent had to drive my car to school because my mom and I car pool to work and since school is like 10 or so minutes from there i goto school then pick her up on way home. so if you see a white tundra in that same parking lot... thats me.

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
Dood!

I stand corrected. I do like the red shag - with the black floor matts - -teeits!

D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts