Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Im not particularly a stoner fan, but good for him, and even better for ducati.

Good segment on him though.

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasnt a Stoner fan either but he did ride his ass off this year. He had the perfect season. I think its messed up that people think it was just the bike that gave him the opportunity to win. They dont realize Capirossi and Hoffman is on almost the same bike and had no where near the results Stoner had this year

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Oh no doubt the kid can ride. Halfway into the season i pulled out my 2006 motogp year in review book, and even though casey crashed a lot, he was always up front when he crashed. AND he was on a subpar satellite honda.

I think it's ridiculous when people say it was only the bike/tires. Like nicky said, someone's still got to ride it.

·
Master Member
7,358 Posts
i never really got into motogp but am a HUGE formula 1 fan. Really good segment on a kid who seems to have tons of talent. looking forward to see what he can do in the future..

oh btw..best part of these videos:

Valentino Rossi: "I can remember when I was 21....and was already three times world champion"

hahahahhaha

·
Da hulk can hold a rack
1,212 Posts
i never really got into motogp but am a HUGE formula 1 fan. Really good segment on a kid who seems to have tons of talent. looking forward to see what he can do in the future..

oh btw..best part of these videos:

Valentino Rossi: "I can remember when I was 21....and was already three times world champion"

hahahahhaha
nice avy!!!!!:love:

8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no doubt the kid can ride. Halfway into the season i pulled out my 2006 motogp year in review book, and even though casey crashed a lot, he was always up front when he crashed. AND he was on a subpar satellite honda.

I think it's ridiculous when people say it was only the bike/tires. Like nicky said, someone's still got to ride it.
I found it funny how they dont even consider Nicky Hayden a champion on 60 minutes :rotfl: They called Rossi the 7 time world champ and was dethroned by Stoner. Sucks for Hayden

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
5,574 Posts
Hopefully the racing will be more exciting next yr. What a yawn fest it's been.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts