Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I checked their website and they dont advertise they sell there kits anymore and offering refunds. Is there anybody that still sells these kits. I am getting an HID system (good quality) and I know Xenondepot is the shit, I was curious if anybody knew about Catz HIDs. Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WarmPepsi said:
xd = :thumbsup:

yeah I know there awsome, I will be ordering mine as soon as income tax hits and I hope thats before the 16th :nervous: so I can use that 50 discount they have going on.

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
my buddy's body shop used to stock them but I just called him. Catz stopped distribution to North America all together - so you're probably SOL.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
muevelonyc said:
my buddy's body shop used to stock them but I just called him. Catz stopped distribution to North America all together - so you're probably SOL.

thanks, thats what I needed to know!! Xeonodepot here I come! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
i bought a Catz HID kit from the Honda dealership about a year ago. The S2k hids are Catz, thats how they had em in stock. i doubt u could get them from dealership now but its worth a try.

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
i have catz... i ordered it before the ban though.. the reason i got catz is because my distributor had told me catz was what they used on the jdm type-r HIDS. and also its made in japan (quality :) )

heres a pix of my catz 5500k (aqua white)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts