Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just installed this Arata exhaust last night.

mods/upgrades so far: Arata exhaust (matte black), Sato frame sliders, Michelin Pilot Powers 2ct, Clear Alternatives Integrated taillight.

here's what it used to look like with the stock exhaust and ugly-ass rear turn signals and license plate mount:

here it is now:

integrated taillight. you'll notice that the muffler is slightly off center and crooked. i was kind of in a hurry when i installed it i guess.

·
I can see clearly now
1,347 Posts
looks great! where did you relocate the license plate though

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks great! where did you relocate the license plate though
thanks.

when i have time, i will probably ghetto-rig the plate under the tail somewhere, like most modded sportbikes.

i think it looks cleaner with the turn signals integrated into the taillight rather than have huge airbrake signals sticking out each side.

·
Tell me when to go
3,853 Posts
get those front turn signals taken care of also, sick ass bike, we should ride next time Im back in norcal!

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i see that a lot of you want bikes. if you've never been on a motorcycle before, go here first: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=273534

fyi, i was in you guys' shoes last summer. i had no clue how to ride this bike the day that i bought her last june. after i signed the paperwork, my friend rode her home while i followed him in my RSX lol. i learned the basics in about 15-20 minutes. after that, i practiced riding around for 2 hours.

is it adviseable to start on a 600 supersport? yes and no, depending on the kind of person you are.

just be careful, guys..i can't stress that enough.

·
Perpetrator
53,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry for being slow but i dont get it... your left signal is yellow and your right signal is red?
no.

i took that pic at the moment the left signal blinked.

integrated lights replace the ugly ass stock turn signals. the stock signals (as seen in the 1st picture) stick out and the whole assembly attaches with the license plate. imo, i don't like the way that looked.

with integrated lights, your turn signals are built into the taillight. the taillight is red. when you brake, the bright red brake lights come on like normal. but when you signal left or right, half the light turns amber and starts flashing. in this case, i signaled left. if i signaled right, the right side would've flashed.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts