Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CC2 NEW Stance >>> HELLAFLUSHED <<< Fender Liners...WUT! •NEW Pics Pg 4•

I finally got my new wheels mounted after sitting on them for almost a year. I'm super happy with the set up, they sit perfectly just outside the fenders. The rear fenders were rolled and stretched by Advance Power House in Toronto.

On to the photoshoot, I had the pleasure to work with one of Toronto's best automotive photographers Stephen Ho - http://www.shutterlit.com/ The location of the shoot was at The Shops of Don Mills also in Toronto, Canada. I am super pleased with the shots once again. On to the photos, please enjoy:

Added 2 new pics on page 4 - Interior shots

6. Added a new pic: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=33820389&postcount=141

If you have any questions feel free to ask, my email is HondaCC2 at gmail.com (my inbox is full)

Constructive criticism is also welcomed, it can only help us improve for next time =)

·
Go Hard Or Go Home
2,200 Posts
NICE!!!! :thumbsup: Keep up the good job. Specs on those wheels?

·
return of the infamous...
59,168 Posts
awesome G..

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
sexy as usual.. seriously i dunno how many times i've said this about ur car.. it's getting boring :(

but ur car is still sexy nonetheless haha

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gorgeous as always ... :love::love::love:

That's a nice place for a shoot, I should check it out sometime..

When am I gonna see it in person at a meet! :run:
I'll be at the "Stretch and Poke" on Saturday and BVAN's Meet on Sunday. Hope you can make it out.

First post! love your car. New wheels look really good and flush
Thanks Calvin :)

NICE!!!! :thumbsup: Keep up the good job. Specs on those wheels?
Thankx man AME FS-01 18x9+22

DC5 Looking good as always Mr. Lun
Thanks Tommy :laughing:

stance looks great!

but not completely sold on the look of the wheels. I like that they're different for a change though!
Thanks Krisen...they're temp wheels lol :shady:

awesome G..
Thanks Junior :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.