Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I <3 Shruti Agarwal.
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Its been almost a week and a half since I got my car back from the body shop but anyways ever since they unhooked the battery from my car my CD player doesnt play my burned cd's anymore.

They're not that good of a brand named cd's but they used to play just fine on my car before it was unhooked and its really pissing me off I cant live w/o my cd player.

I just burned 2 cd's from 2 different computers and they still dont work on my rsx's cd player. Although they do seem to work on my sisters 2002 accord any suggestions? Oh and I forgot to add that some of the old cd's that I have that are burned on the same brand of cd-r's still work just not all of them.

P.S. I have a base model rsx so I dont have the added cd player and tape cassette combo.

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
so its just burned cds that wont play?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
I've had that problem before. If theyre really shitty CD brands, they just wont play. Happens to me in a lot of my CD players, not just the one in the car.

·
I <3 Shruti Agarwal.
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well... I'm not really looking into a cd player right now after May I'm going to get a job and get a carputer so I'm hoping to fix my stock cd player since it used to play my cd's before so any other suggestions???

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Well... I'm not really looking into a cd player right now after May I'm going to get a job and get a carputer so I'm hoping to fix my stock cd player since it used to play my cd's before so any other suggestions???
Just try a better brand of CD's

·
I <3 Shruti Agarwal.
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea my Memorex CD's work pretty good they still play in my car I guess I'll hit up Fry's electronics sometime this week JVC is a good brand so maybe I'll try those cd-r's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts