Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a DCRH on my 2003 RSX-S yesterday. When I was driving around today the CEL came on. I used the defouler trick, Why do you think it didnt work?

·
No Smash. No Life.
754 Posts
race header = cel .... there are tricks to fool your OBDII including defouler and o2 simulator and if you want you can get k-pro and just turn it off manually

·
Canon 5D MkII
42,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was driving around again and all of a sudden it went off. Whats up with that? It will probably come back on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
A defouler will trick the OBDII most of the time... if you didnt reset you ecu when you installed your header do so. the CEL light will come on ever once in awhile the go off.. thats just how it is...
How do you reset your ECU????

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
you guys are n00bs :rotfl: ...your throwing a cel because you have a race header which is catless. Your cat is not there so it thinks your cat is bad, this is not going to hurt anything by the cel being on for this reason. Mine is on because I have a race header also..no big deal dude..enjoy your gains :)

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
you guys are n00bs :rotfl: ...your throwing a cel because you have a race header which is catless. Your cat is not there so it thinks your cat is bad, this is not going to hurt anything by the cel being on for this reason. Mine is on because I have a race header also..no big deal dude..enjoy your gains :)
fool, do you know what a defouler is?

:stfu: research before you call people noobs, noob.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts