Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
keep it coming.
185 Posts
anybody know anything about
P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold

the guy at autozone said that it was probably the catalytic converter that needed to be replaced. should i replace it?

·
'04 a2 VBP Si
234 Posts
I'm throwing this following code : P0420 Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold -- BANK 1.

Guy at Advance Auto Parts said that my primary o2 sensor is going bad/is bad. Just wanted to make sure this is true. I'm currently running a DCRH as well, so I have no cat + I am using a defouler.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well my code isn't on this thread. But I got p0219. Car runs fine I tried to erase it but it came back on while driving. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem. I also got p1167(heater circuit malfunction) really need the help tired of having that light on.

·
2003 rsx-s turbo
6 Posts
P0129... secondary 02 slow response....
When I hooked my car up to hondata this code popped up. Hondata shuts the motor down around 4500 rpms only if I'm getting on it tho. If I just accelerate normal its fine. I'm wondering if thus is just cuz of the 02 sensor and needs to be replaced or not? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot new to this forum just looking for advice. Thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
P0661 and P1077, what's need to be replaced? The whole intake manifold?

P0661 gives low voltage, therefore there's P1077,, which is low RPM, then CEL went on, then while I'm driving battery light next to the CEL went on, then bam, my car died like its the alternator that's fucked up, but checked the alternator, and alternator was still good.. bought a new battery too still doing the same thang, what's the normal RPM when the car is on Idle btw? Mine's around 700

·
Registered
111 Posts
is it just me or why is the p0340 and p1362 are the only ones highlighted red? does it mean if you have those codes, your effed up??? lol

·
.♥
10,295 Posts
My car is throwing a 141 code for the secondary o2 sensor. It's located behind the cat right?

201 - 220 of 227 Posts