Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I did my RH this past weekend and did the defouler method. My CEL came on after about 200milesand stayed on for like 20 miles, then went back off for another 200 miles then tonight it came back on. Im gonna check tomorrow when I can get it on the lift, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and what was it..thanks

DJ

·
Registered
815 Posts
Mine does it all the time, sometimes it senses it, other times it dosen't. It's normal but irritating.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Yeah its normal..I actually have a O2 sim and I've still had the light come on twice since I installed it in July.
you might want to lose that simulator...a kid i know fried his ecu because of that thing...

might want to get the defouler...

my defouler trick has worked since day 1 on my car....and im running rich compared to you n/a guys

·
PC Load Letter?
8,345 Posts
BUMP

So yeah, I got my oil changed yesterday at the dealership and right after that the engine light came on. I pulled it right back into the service garage and they said it was the O2 sensor and are ordering the part. I go to drive it at lunch today and it is off again. :dontknow:

I thought you had to reset the ECU to get the CEL to go off? I didn't do anything, it just went off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts