·
Always on TDY...
2,199 Posts
word... in on 1 and off to lunch!

·
:)
6,055 Posts
average internet speed in America: 2.5MB/s
Average internet speed in Japan: 67MB/s (sixty-seven)
Average cost in america: $30
average cost in Japan: 3200yen (about $30....)

·
:)
6,055 Posts
He has a fucking song called "always strappin'" so idk what you are talking about.
maybe there is a different lil wayne but I doubt it.

Lil Wayne -- Always Strappin' said:
Lil Wayne:
Always strapped when I hit the club ****** give me daps bitches give me hugs and since im paid ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back
(yezziirr)
Check me out look
26 inches bitch 'im sittin’ croocked. Old school chevy’ faster den a silver bullet. Strawberry paint seats vanilla puddin’ 2 bitches callin eachother pussy. Top chopped sent da car to a barbershop. My driveway looks somethin’ like a parkin’ lot. Im so unorthodox I got your bitch ridin’ my dick wit no shox.
(Bounce bitch bounce bounce)
Im the hottest shit jumping out the coffe pot man im just tryin’ to get my spot like a polka dot. Lil’ cush make my eyes and my shoulders drop, lil syrup and I can make the soda pop, keep talkin n I can make my soldiers pop, real ****** ridin’ wit me till the motor’ stop, I got these hoes straight livin’ out the soap op. I got a couple like a coat on. (ok)

(chorus)
Always strapped when I hit the club ****** give me daps bitches give me hugs and since im paid ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back ****** be muggin’ me u know im muggin’ back
Always strapped when I hit the club ****** give me dat bitches give me hugs and since im paid bitches be lovin’ me they know I love em’ back bitches be lovin’ me they know I love em’ back

Birdman:
Put the K in the car while we ridin’ blazed, put the chop n the pussy in the driveway. Bet the house on the youngen n we got paid. Triple colors on the bikes n the new mercedes’. Bustin keys on they ass while we got paid. But my tens ridein’ hot to an open bay, uptown made man out the hard way crap in the bucket 50 shots bitch make a way.
(like father like son)
Ball till’ ya fall stuntin wit them paper plates, throw hundreds on them hoes while we eatin stakes. We in the club poppin’ bottles like ‘erday. We grind for the shine ***** getting’ big money. Got a fleet tossin’ chicken ***** get cake, im on his island with this power like scarface. Im in the impala dropped top chawwnky ice man birdman rockin’ red monkeys

(chorus)
Always strapped when I hit the club ****** give me dat bitches give me hugs and since im paid bitches be lovin’ me they know I love em’ back bitches be lovin’ me they know I love em’ back

1 - 20 of 1853 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.