Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1855 Posts

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably not. You know how bad traffic's gonna be next weekend?.....and plus it's at the KOP mall where it's the beginning of Christmas shopping sales.
damn, thats the truth

yeah i might as well sit this one out lol, its too damn cold anyway to be hanging around in a parking lot

·
Registered
444 Posts
I hate that yellow fog light shit too man. I like the silver white or gunmetal I think, JD. Just so many Black + Gold (not that it looks bad).

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate that yellow fog light shit too man. I like the silver white or gunmetal I think, JD. Just so many Black + Gold (not that it looks bad).
I like the Charcoal grey(gunmetalish) too, but it doesnt look as good as I thought it would. The gold just makes it look smexy lol and besides, how many black cars with gold rims do you see on the street? i've only seen johnny with that combo, the rest are online :laughing:

·
Here We Go Steelers!!!!!
17,702 Posts
fuck all y0 couches....NUKKAS...yellow fogs on black = sex...i don't care what you think...still have no clue wtf is wrong w/ my H.I.D's :firemad:

·
Doomsday Has Come Early
3,079 Posts

·
Certified Master Brewer
12,224 Posts
FUCK ALL YO COUChES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK EM!!!!!

FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sup

·
JDM>USDM
38,437 Posts
Vin, remember that link where you showed me those "Advan RGII's for $1000?"

Well I found out they are Rota Boost's with Advan RGII stickers.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=15695098&postcount=60
Oh shit.....just imagine if you bought them, you'd probably kill me :noes:

But the part where it says "Advan Racing", not on the spoke but the inner lip, it has raised letters which seems real and not regular stickers.....but then again, I've never seen Advan wheels in person.

1 - 20 of 1855 Posts