Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you might know i messed up my fenders here, so i was looking for alternatives. was thinkin bout CF fenders, but im not 100% feelin them on white. but something a little smaller would work. ya'll know those Chrome Fender Flare Cover that some of the older cars have?? what about those in CF?? i was thinkin that it might look pretty good. it would be just enough to cover the chips on my fenders. anyone wanna fabricate something like this?? if not. i was just gonna buy the fender covers, then wrap them in cf stuff or whatever. anyways yea, just thought i would bring this up, late.

8,021 Posts
pnoiboldstar said:
as some of you might know i messed up my fenders here, so i was looking for alternatives. was thinkin bout CF fenders, but im not 100% feelin them on white. but something a little smaller would work. ya'll know those Chrome Fender Flare Cover that some of the older cars have?? what about those in CF?? i was thinkin that it might look pretty good. it would be just enough to cover the chips on my fenders. anyone wanna fabricate something like this?? if not. i was just gonna buy the fender covers, then wrap them in cf stuff or whatever. anyways yea, just thought i would bring this up, late.
www.extremedimensions.com has some universal fender flares in carbon fiber.

8,021 Posts
pnoiboldstar said:
btw... does anyone know how far down these would go on our cars??
Dont know but I could test it out next time I stop by there. Dunno how it will look tho.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
Dont know but I could test it out next time I stop by there. Dunno how it will look tho.

sweet, if you can, could you possibly put it on, or or at least take a pic and hold it against your car, or put it against a white rsx, hehe. thanks alot man.

i have a cf hood on white, so hopefully the cf fenders will flow well with it. i dont think the full cf fenders would look too good on white for some reason. maybe its just me.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iNteGraz92 said:
please don't do it. :)
i'm looking for an alternative from this http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=134529 , and it might look too bad cause i have cf hood and black housings on white, so i dunno. thats why i wanna see a pic of them. i'd rather purchase these, than pay for the repairs which are $1800 :nervous: , and im only 17 man!! so yea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts