Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Cwest lip.. it's urethane..

but i'm getting pretty sick of the scraping problem. Both times i've bottomed out lightly. not a full head on...

Both time were because of weather causes. I'm sick of having to repaint it.. I'm very anal about paint chipping.. and this is the 2nd time.

So i'm looking into a cf lip..

What is out there?

Greddy has one.. does anyone have pics?

Is there a CWEST? OEM? What else? Please include pics too i'm probably going to pick one up beginning in April after hondata ofcourse

·
Registered
867 Posts
if your sick of repainting the one you have, getting a cf lip might not be a good idea since it may crack.

but anyways i have seen a spoon type lip (its on the VIS website), type r lip, and c-west style one (hard to find/pricey)

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the greddy

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CF is stronger than the urethane that i had. It will still crack but the best thing is.. scrapes and such won't chip the paint. Paint doesn't stick to urethanes at all..

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know bout the spoon cf lip?

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
for cf lips, i believe there are 4 out right now: type r, oem, spoon, and greddy. i have pics of all the them except for the greddy one but i know my buddy ant has some since its his car that has the lip. ill try to get it later for you. imo, the greddy and spoon lip the same almost. they both have those two slits on each side.

heres the spoon lip thanks to member boosted dc5 :thumbsup:

oem cf lip thanks to my buddy pat :bow:

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
do u have more of that spoon lip?

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
quang said:
do u have more of that spoon lip?
heres boosted dc5's member profile. more pics are inside :thumbsup:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=143888

btw quang, remember how you wanted that stuffed rabbit for easter? someone in the lounge found one for you i think, check out the thread started by sk titled,"my friends new pet" or something like that.

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
yes im lookin for a cwest cf lip ive only seen 1 person with it n that was spoon dc5 from socal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts