Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a question. If you had a choice between these two kit's, which one would you get:

Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM Rear = $400(does NOT include paint and intall)

or

Carbon fiber style mugen kit = $1500

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
um authentic front and sides and type r rear....thats just too much CF....and u can prolly get the kit and get it painted and installed for a total of 1500

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shibbism said:
um authentic front and sides and type r rear....thats just too much CF....and u can prolly get the kit and get it painted and installed for a total of 1500

I can get the kit from a very reliable shop painted and intalled for about $900-$1000.

The thing is, i have a black car, and I think it would look pretty sexy with all CF. But my hook-up got me thinkin now.

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jdkilla said:
get a custom enzo body kit made for ur car like the one 4 the celica :thumbsup:

um....no, i'm pretty set on one of the two options i've listed already. thanks though. :thumbsup:

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
J-Money said:
Ok, I have a question. If you had a choice between these two kit's, which one would you get:

Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM Rear = $400(does NOT include paint and intall)

or

Carbon fiber style mugen kit = $1500
do you mean 4000? i don't think you can find Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM rear for 400.... :beerchug:

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
simsim said:
do you mean 4000? i don't think you can find Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM rear for 400.... :beerchug:

No, I mean $400. That's where my dilemma is at :(

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
is that a hookup? just the replica mugen front is already $200 and you can get the genuine front, sides, AND rear for $400?? if it's the real deal, go with that no questions asked...

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, it's a hookup...bigtime! The only problem is that it's fiberglass, why couldn't they make mugen out of the best quality material like urethane? I'll have to see how much i can get it with the intall and paint. it'll probably be around 1g all together.

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TypeRaisin said:
to add to my first post...i think cf bumpers are good looking and all only on show cars. as a daily driver, itll be too much imo.
you know what, you're probably right. it is my daily driver, so i wouldn't want to F*ck up my carbon fiber. I'll wait until i get my beater car before I go all out! Thanks a lot fellas :thumbsup:

8,021 Posts
J-Money said:
you know what, you're probably right. it is my daily driver, so i wouldn't want to F*ck up my carbon fiber. I'll wait until i get my beater car before I go all out! Thanks a lot fellas :thumbsup:
I drive daily with my carbon fiber kit. I scrap the hell out of it everyday I go off my driveway but you cant see it unless you look underneath.

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
I drive daily with my carbon fiber kit. I scrap the hell out of it everyday I go off my driveway but you cant see it unless you look underneath.

I bet my daily driver drives a lot more than your daily driver :finger: j/p :laughing:

·
I don't know you
16,615 Posts
hey J money, can ur hook up hook me up? 400 for authentic mugen front and sides and jdm rear, ill drive to rosamond tomororw to pick that up!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts