Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· NVMENOT
Joined
·
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a question. If you had a choice between these two kit's, which one would you get:

Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM Rear = $400(does NOT include paint and intall)

or

Carbon fiber style mugen kit = $1500
 

· NVMENOT
Joined
·
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shibbism said:
um authentic front and sides and type r rear....thats just too much CF....and u can prolly get the kit and get it painted and installed for a total of 1500


I can get the kit from a very reliable shop painted and intalled for about $900-$1000.

The thing is, i have a black car, and I think it would look pretty sexy with all CF. But my hook-up got me thinkin now.
 

· Kompressor
Joined
·
3,109 Posts
J-Money said:
Ok, I have a question. If you had a choice between these two kit's, which one would you get:

Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM Rear = $400(does NOT include paint and intall)

or

Carbon fiber style mugen kit = $1500
do you mean 4000? i don't think you can find Authentic Mugen front, sides, and authentic JDM rear for 400.... :beerchug:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
601 Posts
is that a hookup? just the replica mugen front is already $200 and you can get the genuine front, sides, AND rear for $400?? if it's the real deal, go with that no questions asked...
 

· NVMENOT
Joined
·
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, it's a hookup...bigtime! The only problem is that it's fiberglass, why couldn't they make mugen out of the best quality material like urethane? I'll have to see how much i can get it with the intall and paint. it'll probably be around 1g all together.
 

· NVMENOT
Joined
·
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TypeRaisin said:
to add to my first post...i think cf bumpers are good looking and all only on show cars. as a daily driver, itll be too much imo.
you know what, you're probably right. it is my daily driver, so i wouldn't want to F*ck up my carbon fiber. I'll wait until i get my beater car before I go all out! Thanks a lot fellas :thumbsup:
 
Joined
·
5,340 Posts
J-Money said:
you know what, you're probably right. it is my daily driver, so i wouldn't want to F*ck up my carbon fiber. I'll wait until i get my beater car before I go all out! Thanks a lot fellas :thumbsup:
I drive daily with my carbon fiber kit. I scrap the hell out of it everyday I go off my driveway but you cant see it unless you look underneath.
 

· NVMENOT
Joined
·
8,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DesertSilverRSX-S said:
I drive daily with my carbon fiber kit. I scrap the hell out of it everyday I go off my driveway but you cant see it unless you look underneath.

I bet my daily driver drives a lot more than your daily driver :finger: j/p :laughing:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top