Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone bought the carbon fiber type r wing from ABS dynamics? how is the quality of it and what not? reviews? positive, negative? please reply ASAP

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
i think its just a fiberglass/abs type-r spoiler with cf overlay from what i have heard. However I am not certain so dont take my word for it.

·
Representin' DC5AB.COM
433 Posts
I've seen the spoiler and it looks really nice. It is ABS plastic with Carbon Fiber overlay.

·
Team S.C.A.P.
414 Posts
I bought their Mugen Replica spoiler for my car.

And returned it after my body guy estimated about 10 hours of labor just to get it to fit together properly, as stated in their instructions. They didn't hassle me on the return, so :thumbsup: to them on that.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im doing an in store pick up..they said if im not satisfied with it i can swap it with a different type r wing yay! i got it for 275 flat!

·
Go Lakers!!!
6,721 Posts
shibbism said:
well im doing an in store pick up..they said if im not satisfied with it i can swap it with a different type r wing yay! i got it for 275 flat!
Swap w/ cash? or juss swap for free?

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
shibbism said:
Thats the same one my friend has! Quality is good but it has that groove in the middle! :dontknow: But everything else is A.O.K :) 275 is a steal....my friend got it for 325 couple months back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts