Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a CF Type R wing for my car next. I did a search to try to find out who sells them, but I 'd like to hear from you guys - where do you guys recommend buying a CF wing from? I'm obviously looking for good fitment, quality product and good customer service when ordering. I know I'm looking at $300-$400 for the wing, but if anyone knows of a good deal, let me know. ;)

·
no mo my rsx type S
299 Posts
************** dot com has them. its back ordered till the end of may. ive been waiting for mine for 2 months now and they promised me ill get the first one that comes in. they have very good customer service. i could have gotten a refund but i chose to wait it off because i got a great deal on it. they had a special on it in march.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll look into those places. Anyone else have any suggestions on where to get a good quality CF Type R wing? Please help a girl out ;)

I'd really like the CF wing because I plan on getting a CF hood to match. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Doesnt carboncreations make one?

·
Registered
187 Posts
p h a s e n i n e i n d u s t r i e s

·
Registered
229 Posts
shibby, how's the fitment?
did you have oem wing or wingless b4 cf tpye R wing?
I have oem wing and wonder if I will have ANY problems install this from phase 9.
I think $300 shipped sounds like a good deal.
Good day.

·
dude..wheres my car
3,055 Posts
rsxtc123 said:
shibby, how's the fitment?
did you have oem wing or wingless b4 cf tpye R wing?
I have oem wing and wonder if I will have ANY problems install this from phase 9.
I think $300 shipped sounds like a good deal.
Good day.
no prior wing/spoiler. it's really good. rolled edges and all. very nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.