Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
I know one guy has it and his car is ugly as sin! But its a combination of the wheels, body kit, and body mods which made it ugly, not soo much the color.

You can get the paint at a paint shop!

·
Registered
720 Posts
the Dupont Chromalusion paint is very expensive! a half pint cost me 200...It's actually more if you custom make the color(they have a variety for it...there is actually a cheaper kind of color changing paint, although it's still expensive, it isn't as gooda quality. And a rough guess, a quart would be what you'd have to purchase of it and that would be enough to do the whole car.

·
obama '08
387 Posts
try this site.........worstpaintforacarever!!.com

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
and now everybody finds out that its a girl...adn starts giving props for having a tight idea for a car

·
28,750 Posts
I don't find anything wrong with Cham. paints.....but you only need a quart of it? I thought you needed much more. And 02 dsmauto, post pics of your car with the cham. paintjob:)

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I'd try looking up the phone #'s for some local paint shops in your area and see what info. they can provide. Also, they might even be able to provide you with some pics so you can get an idea of what the final product will look like. With the right combination of rims and other exterior mods, I think a chameleon job would be unique...good luck and keep us updated.

·
bye RSX, hello TSX
1,348 Posts
www.ketone.com, they sell House of Kolors. Using at leat 2-3 coats would give you a nice even paint surface especially when using a paint that shifts colors. 2-3 coats maybe even 4 coats is usually about a gallon of paint.

·
RSXoholic
1,051 Posts
sherman williams makes a cameleon paint which is more intense and actually cheaper. a paint shop can get it for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts