Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how? Thought I'd put it in here cause a lot of base people check this out. Maybe I'll get moved to Electronics....but then again, answer quickly please! Lol. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah, I did SEARCH. So people, don't get mad at me, I couldn't come up with anything, sorry.

·
1 and 2 bars of fury
309 Posts
you still have the owner's manual? read it if not then ill get back to ya

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
lol, this took me forever to figure out too!

above i think 4,5, and 6, there's a H, M, and 00 written in white i think? also, next to i think random, it says clock. hold clock, and press teh 4,5, or 6 depending on what u need to change, and voila

i think that's right, i'll try it today, and try to post up tonite when i get home.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
if you unplugged the battery then you need that special code that came with your car to turn your radio and cd player back on...otherwise it wont work

·
Registered
35 Posts
j0hnniz said:
the hell u talkin about? lol whats that?
duration of a second is determined by pulses of energy released by some radioactive material (4get the name) anyways, there are these atomic clocks around the world that determines "official time" (NASA and other gov't agencies sync their watches to it) the signal is broadcast and you can actually buy a clock from radioshack or wherever that can recieve the signal, sets itself accordingly. and is accurate to the second. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts