Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my set up .. single 10 lbs stage 1 .. would like to set it up to run two bottles .. is it as easy as adding an adapter t - splitter or is there more involved

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
for a 2 stage setup, you will need another set of solenoids. basically another kit. you can setup the first stage to spray like a 25 shot and the setup the second stage to spray another 50 shot or something to that fashion. but you can't just use a y fitting. that will just have two bottles running to the same solenoids. more consistant sprays if you do that.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aiight I thought I understood the purpose of stage two .. which now I doubt .. but couldn't you use a controller .. to program the shot instead of 25 shot and 50 shot down the road ??

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
You can use a multi stage controller to shoot different amounts at different times. You can shot as much as the motor can handle. Small shot off the line, larger shot further down the track, etc. It's all in the tuning. If you are going to spend the money on a two stage setup, you might as well invest it into a progressive controller. It's a lot more effective for our setups.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Alpha Zero: I live in the North Bay. Where would you suggest I go to have a nitrous kit installed and why did you sell yours?

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
I wasn't looking at putting nitrous in my car. It was an idea I had, and wanted to try out, but no one wanted to throw out the money. They wanted to go fast, but didn't want to spend the money to do it, so I did it on my own car. I had the idea for awhile now, and wanted to prove to myself that it could be done. Well, it can be done, and was done.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alpha does the pressure in the line increase if I keep it @ stage one but use two bottles..

what if I only have a warmer on one bottle ?? does it affect the overall pressure or performance..

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
no. when you open one bottle to the other, it's gonna equalize.

theres no point to two bottles, unless you just want more storage, or a two stage system, which in any case, could run off of one single bottle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts