Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Chargespeed 2 bodykit for their rsx? And if you do how much was it and whats the material? and hows the fitting?

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmn? No ones knows about the chargespeed bodykit or what?. Its on the clubrsx store and heres the website for chargespeed products chargespeed.com

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hey

thats mine, its chargespeed kit # 1

Chargespeend # 2 is fiberglass also, real thick and good quality and fit too.

·
I don't know
7,730 Posts
Pics of the back please.. :)

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow nice I was thinking of getting the chargespeed 1 till they came out with #2, Omega how much did you pay for your kit and how is it holding up to daily driving?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
800, the fiberglass is thick and doesn't crack at all, but it hangs really low, so it gets paint chips here and there. I think the people that painted it didn't do a great job, so i am getting it repainted. I constantly scrape it on the ground and it holds up strong with the abuse, i highly recommend it.

6,327 Posts
cool

OmegA-RSX-S said:
800, the fiberglass is thick and doesn't crack at all, but it hangs really low, so it gets paint chips here and there. I think the people that painted it didn't do a great job, so i am getting it repainted. I constantly scrape it on the ground and it holds up strong with the abuse, i highly recommend it.

nice ride bro,where did you get that kit again?...is that $800 plus shpping?..how much did you pay to have it painted?:thumbsup: :driving:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
The front lip is not molded, it just has a really tight fit, so it holds on good.

The place i got it at was local, and they said they could get the # 2 also, i just didn't want the # 2 kit. i think this looks cleaner.

I didn't pay to have it shipped, since i went to a local shop. As far as i know, versus motorsports is the only US distributer of this kit. my shop got it through them i believe. i'm not sure though. 800 for the kit, 500 paint and installed.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
that one in your sig looks like Mike's (acc0rd) driveway :)

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
Buy from clubrsx... like chris midly suggested... :laughing:

haha, noreally, support the site.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts